Actions We’ve Taken
First, several aspects of work have changed, until further notice:
- All employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival to work.
- All work stations are now surrounded by glass enclosures.
- Common areas (kitchens, break rooms, and conference rooms) are closed.
- Restrooms are restricted to one occupant at a time.
- No coffee or other refreshments will be provided, to avoid spread.
- We have provided stocked hand sanitization stations.
- All commonly touched surfaces are cleaned and sanitized three times a day.
In addition, all employees must:
- Stay home if not feeling well in any way, as Covid-19 symptoms range widely.
- Stay home for 14 days after experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (even if mild).
- Provide a negative Covid-19 test result after travel to an area where the virus is not under control.
- Wear face coverings at all times.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from one another.
- Cough and sneeze into a shirt sleeve or tissue.
- Avoid congregating in groups of more than a few people.
- Generally avoid large gatherings outside of work.
- Wash/sanitize hands regularly.
- Clean and sanitize workstations at the close of each shift.
- Avoid face-to-face contact (communicate by phone, email, and video call).
We may revise these guidelines as we find ways to improve our health and safety practices.