We’re implementing a comprehensive set of policies and practices, recommended by the CDC, Michigan DHHS, and other health professions, to keep all our employees, contractors, and customers safe.
Actions We’ve Taken
First, several aspects of work have changed, until further notice:
- Common areas (kitchens, break rooms, and conference rooms) are closed.
- Restrooms are restricted to one occupant at a time.
- No coffee or other refreshments will be provided, to avoid spread.
- We have provided stocked hand sanitization stations.
- All commonly touched surfaces are cleaned and sanitized three times a day.
In addition, all employees must:
- stay home if not feeling well,
- stay home for 14 days after experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (even if mild),
- wear face coverings at all times,
- maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from one another,
- cough and sneeze into a shirt sleeve or tissue,
- avoid congregating in groups of more than a few people,
- generally avoid large gatherings outside of work,
- wash/sanitize hands regularly,
- clean and sanitize workstations at the close of each shift,
- avoid face-to-face contact (communicate by phone, email, and video call)
We may revise these guidelines as we find ways to improve our health and safety practices.